Admitting you have a problem is half the battle
What Are Colleges REALLY Looking For?
— Are the RIGHT?
1. Are They REAL? Whether it is in the realm of academics, athletics or activities, colleges are most concerned about whether an applicant is authentic.
Our Investment, Your Reward!
Don’t Take My Word For It...
Associate Director of Admissions, Seattle Pacific University
Mary Sloyer and son Bryan
Homeschool Father and Director of the Institute for Excellence in Writing
Here's Exactly What You'll Get From
Comprehensive Record Solution
- Module 1 - Encourage: includes “Getting Acquainted” (Video and Audio Download); “Why Bother Make a Comprehensive Record?” (Video and Audio Download); "Elements of a Comprehensive Record (Video and Audio Download); The HomeScholar Sample Comprehensive Record E-book (PDF); and Samples of Success E-book (PDF); and Other Successful Records (PDF).
- Module 2 - Equip: includes Comprehensive Record Template (Word Document); Course Description Collection (Word Document); and Library of Standard Courses (Word Document).
- Module 3 - Educate: includes "The Easy Truth About Course Descriptions E-book" (PDF); “Dealing with Special Situations” (Video and Audio Download); “Submitting your Comprehensive Record to the Colleges“ (Video and Audio Download); “Turning Transcripts into Course Descriptions” (Video and Audio Download); "Reading and Award Lists" (Video); “How to Avoid Writing Course Descriptions” (Video and Audio Download); “Putting it All Together” (Video and Audio Download); "Grading Criteria Suggestions" (Word Document); "Special Situations" (Video and Audio Download); PLUS additional documentation, including examples for the Cover Letter, School Profile, Letter of Recommendation, High School Resume, Activity List, and Volunteer Hours Tracking Sheet (Word and PDF).
- Module 4 - Empower: includes four in-depth document reviews of the individual course descriptions you are developing. I will review your work and give you valuable feedback that will build your confidence and empower you to complete this most important job.
- Bonus 1: Transcript Pack - Tools, training and templates for creating the core element of your comprehensive record.
- Bonus 2: Planning Pack - College planning calendars for every grade.
- Bonus 3: Record Keeping Pack - Training and tools to help you keep great records.
- Bonus 4: Silver Training Club - 30 days of free continuing education for serious home educators. After 30 days, you will be charged $27/month for continued membership. You can cancel anytime and will still get your free 30 days.
- Other Surprise Bonuses - Extensive additional training and tools for course descriptions, transcripts, college admission and scholarships and high school goals beyond coursework!
Still Not Sure?
No Worries. Our Product Comes With A
30 Day "Real Homeschool Mom"
We're ready to prove everything we claim. Order the Comprehensive Record Solution right now, and see it for yourself within the next 30 DAYS. If the product does not live up to any the claims stated here. I don't want your money, and I'll give back every penny back to you. No hassles and we can part as friends. 100% Money-Back Guaranteed.